TexTools is a UV and Texture tool set for 3dsMax created several years ago. This open repository will port in time several of the UV tools to Blender in python. http://renderhjs.net/textools/blender
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
TexTools for Blender
TexTools is a Free addon for Blender 3D with a set of professional UV and Texture tools. Back in 2009 I released the Original TexTools for 3dsMax. Current features include: Easy Texture Baking, UV Align and Selection tools and Texel Density tools.
Download & Documentation
- PayPal Donation for those that like doing that
- Git repository on BitBucket
- 3dsMax version of TexTools
- Blenderartist discussion thread
- Polycount discussion thread
- Personal website renderhjs.net all written in haxe ;)